- The company should have the capacity for absorption of the technology to be assessed by infrastructure, human resource and clear defined plan for further development and commercialization.
- The company should have finished goods and exporting the products actively.
- The company should have adequate knowledge of market demand. Companies actively involving in the export of the MAPs.
- The companies who do not have financial capabilities to form and upgrade the existing website,
- The company should have registration document as per the government rule.
- Clear defined plan for further necessary development, testing, marketing etc.
Call for Expression of Interest for NEHHPA Member Companies to upgrade their website
Deadline for Applications: 20th November 2017
Nepal Herbs and Herbal Products Association (NEHHPA) is an umbrella organization of the herbal producers, manufacturers and traders in Nepal. It is established in 2002 to build up a sustainable business system of herbs and herbal sector in Nepal. The main goal of NEHHPA is to improve the livelihood and provide farmers with market access to create income opportunities for poor rural households and to provide necessary support to the rural community for producing and marketing quality products. NEHHPA has been focusing on many programs, events and activities that are supportive to have extended marketing capabilities of its members as well as the entrepreneurs in this sector.
NEHHPA has financing agreement to carry out the activities of "Implementing the NTIS in the sector of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (IN-MAPs)" Project which is financed by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH. For increasing the market access and publicity purpose of the MEMBER Companies as well as the products they produced from the Medicinal and Aromatic plants of Nepal, NEHHPA aims to upgrade the web portal of ten companies.
Who should apply?
How to apply
Application letter precisely mentioning why you want your company website needs to be upgraded should be sent to NEHHPA secretariat at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the mentioned deadline.
Note: Upon selection, Company has to provide its profile (Background, Mission, Vision, Objective, Products, Marketing Strategy and so on as asked by NEHHPA secretariat on time).